A New Year Post


Today we had a meeting of our Mixed Media group at Stamping Details in Poway (I'll be putting a link under my favorites). We now have 14 people in the group which is very exciting. A lot of energy and talent with this group. Today one of our members Janet demo'd collage with images and acrylic paint. She also shared some of her work that she has done and it is just beautiful. I didn't do anything during class but take notes. I am not as creative if I am under pressure to produce so I brought my stuff home and will work with it for the meeting next month. Next month we are going to do a piece from Cloth, Paper, Scissors. I am looking forward to this also. After our meeting, my friend Pam and I went to mail my B&W Skinny Book pages for a swap that I am in. I think there were 6 of us that signed up but I can't wait to get the other pages back along with mine. I have put a picture of my page on the website (both front and back). All of the artwork had to be done by us personally so I made a collage of two images of art that I had done.

0 comments: