Sad day in San Diego

...the Chargers lost to the Patriots today. I think they did well considering the injuries some of the players on the team had. On the bright side, they are a young team and there is always next year! We had a beautiful day here in San Diego today. As far as the weather goes, there is no place like San Diego. Went to my ATC Club meeting on the 19th and there were 12 people in attendance. Truly creative women belong to this group. I will try and get images posted of the ATCs that were traded. Our theme for next month is ribbons. I have some ideas but haven't settled on anything as of yet. I have 8 more ATCs to make (2 different swaps) before next weekend. I am busy this upcoming week and weekend. I start my next art class (drawing and composition) on the 23rd and on the 25th, 26th, and 27th I am taking classes with Leslie Altman. If you have never seen her work, check out the images on the Stamping Details website (http://www.stampingdetails.com/).

0 comments: