Digital Collage ATC -- Edgar Degas

Here is an ATC I did using Photoshop Elements 6.0. It is my tribute to Edgar Degas whose ballerina paintings I love.



For this collage, I used white for the background layer. The next layer I used was a background that I had painted using Golden Paints. I used sequin waste to give the painted background some texture. Here is how the hand painted canvas looked before altering it.



Once the layer was added, I changed to opacity to 70% so that the background layer of white would come through and lighten this layer. I then added various images such as a sheet of music, two images of ballerinas, a self-portrait of degas, and I used some photoshop brushes for the folliage.

1 comments:

Elizabeth Golden said...

Maura I love your Degas tribute. Very nice!

Counter