Pipe Cleaner Bracelet


I took a class recently with Sherrill Kahn. Most of the projects we worked on that day were from her book Creative Embellishments. It was a fun but fast paced day. One of the things we did was to create a pipe cleaner bracelet. The only part of this particular project that I accomplished in class was just wrapping the pipe cleaner with yarn. I held the yarn in place using a little glue that dries clear. Once I got home, I decided to decorate my bracelet with wire and beads. I really like the way it turned out and just love the play of the turquoise from the yarn against the copper of the wire.

I loaded beads on the wire as I did the wrapping and made little coils using both round nose and flat nose pliers. I have uploaded an image of the bracelet but I think it is too dark. I have purchased a new camera and will try out some different photos and try posting one that shows more detail. Do check back to see the new images.

0 comments: