Karen O'Brien Class -- Transfers



We also did some transfers on our prepped background pages. We applied soft gel medium to the background and placed a double-sided image on top of the gel. On the page with the map, I let the image set for a very short time and then pulled the map off leaving remnants behind. For the other page I used a peeled paint technique with masking tape. The masking tape technique had some really interesting results. The image with the music notes peaking through is the one I used with the masking tape. I am not finished with this page as it was time to pack up bevause the class had ended. I think the colors are too bright but I am not sure what I am going to do as of yet. With one of my other pieces, the colors were a little bright so I covered the page with some gesso then recolored it. I am thinking of using some Titan Buff over this one since the colors run on the cool side.

0 comments:

Counter