Alcohol Ink Bandana Tags


I decided to do some tags using alcohol inks. I took glossy paper and ran it through my Wishblade to create tags. I then did the background using Adirondack dye inks (Stream, Wild Plum, Butterscotch). After the background was dry, I stamped on it using Staz-On Jet Black ink. After making sure that was dry, I used the Inkssentials gel pen (white opaque) to highlight around the card. I noticed that on the glossy cardstock that the white pen showed up much more than on the previous tags that I had done. I am going to keep trying other backgrounds so keep checking back.

4 comments:

Elizabeth Golden said...

These are great.I hope I get them.

Court Dress said...

Thank you, Elizabeth. I hope you get them also :).

Grandma September said...

These are so beautiful! I'd love love love to learn how to make them!!!!!! I'm so glad you posted your blog on our group so I could see them. How on earth do you make these???

-September

carole brungar said...

Hi! I've found you through Elizabeths blog! I just have to say these tags you make are really stunning! How about a step by step for us! Thanks for sharing your beautiful work! Carole

Blog Archive

Counter