Bandana Swap -- Tags



These are the tags that I sent as part of the Bandana Tag swap with the Creating Chaos Swap group. I also posted a picture of the back so you could see how I hinged both tags together. I used Adirondack dye ink pads (Butterscotch, Wild Plum, Stream) for the background. I stamped the dragonfly on the front first and followed with a stamp that had butterflies. I then outlined with a white inkssentials and Sharpie white pen. I just signed up for another bandana swap so I will post them as soon as they are ready. I am currently working on an ATC swap with Fall beads as the theme. We had to use three different techniques and I chose: tissue, glazing, and angelina fibers along with a bead on the card. As soon as they are done I will post a picture.

1 comments:

Rena Sawatski said...

This is gorgeous. Love the colours you used. I am sorry now that I didn't sign up for this swap.